The FRINGE Centre (UCL’s Centre for the Study of Social & Cultural Complexity) invites you to attend the launch of The Global Atlas of Social and Cultural Complexity, taking place on March 17, 2016, 6-8pm at the Common Ground, Wilkins Building (UCL).
The Global Atlas of Social and Cultural Complexity will be the first multimedia online resource focused on under-researched practices which are often seen as non-transparent or hidden to an outsider.
The launch will provide a taster of informality, with short introductions that illuminate informal and invisible practices from across the globe.
* Claudia Baez-Camargo, Head of Governance Research, Basel Institute on Governance
* Tim Beasley-Murray, Senior Lecturer in European Thought and Culture at UCL.
* Akosua Bonsu, PhD Candidate, UCL Philosophy
* Ellen Filor, Junior Research Fellow, UCL’s Institute of Advanced Studies
* Fredrik Galtung, President and Co-Founder of Integrity Action.
* Eric Gordy, Senior Lecturer in Southeast European Politics
* Udo Grashoff, DAAD Francis L. Carsten Lecturer in Modern German History
* Alena Ledeneva, Professor of Politics & Sociology